Product Image Disclaimer
Due to the variances in computer monitors and the various brightness and contrast settings that users may adjust their monitors to, we cannot guarantee with any certainty that the color represented in a product image on your monitor is exactly as it appears in the physical world. If there is any question at all, please request a fabric sample and we would be happy to send one out for your evaluation.
Leather / Vinyl Description:
Leather/Vinyl Mix is a combination of Leather and Matching Vinyl. These pieces have leather in all places the skin would touch the piece and vinyl in all the non-essential and often hidden locations. This offers a value priced piece with all the qualities of All Leather while sitting in it.
We use only the finest upholstery materials, because the beauty of your furniture depends on its cover
• Herculon® — with stain release and color-fastness built in. Also, mildew and mothproof.
• Olefin® — a colorfast fabric that resists dirt and soil. A cool, soft to touch fabric
• 100% Nylon — a tough, long-wearing fabric that requires only normal care.
• Dralon® acrylic — high quality Dralon yarns especially produced for color fast, mothproof, wear resistant velvets.
• DuPont Antron® nylon — a quality and beautifully dependable nylon fabric.
• DuPont Orion® acrylic — features deep, rich, colors, easy care and lasting beauty.
• DuPont Dacron® polyester — a plush, resilient fabric that is colorfast for long lasting wear.
• Leather — a natural, top grained leather for genuine and dramatic durability.
• Cotton — a natural, lush yarn used in stylish fabrics for centuries.
Leather's Natural Characteristics
The life of a herd is made of events, which can also be a danger for the skin of the animal:
Let’s think of the brands, scratches caused by the barbed wire, wounds and abrasions… The traces of these experiences left on the leather are not, therefore, defects but they are in fact the proof that we are in front of a completely natural product.
Leather is a substance which keeps its properties unchanged for many, many years, but it must be looked after with care: it must be kept far from strong heat sources, sheltered from direct sunlight, protected from water.
>> Return to Lane Recliners Department Page